Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT) is for families with children ages 2-8 with behavior problems. We help children who display difficulties with: ADD/ADHD, Oppositional Defiant Disorder, Anxiety Disorders, Reactive Attachment Disorder, Autism Spectrum Disorders.
DOES YOUR CHILD EXHIBIT THESE BEHAVIORS?
- Tantrums, Whining
- Defiance, Sarcasm
- Refusal to follow directions
- Attention seeking behaviors
- Power struggles
- “Moody” angry, sad or anxious
- General discord in school, aftercare, or home
- Verbal/Physical aggression towards parents, siblings, and others
- Marital Conflict
- Families with Major Life Stressors